Wednesday, March 9, 2011

birthday boy



Today is this guys birthday! We were able to take a vacation so we are celebrating his birthday in San Diego.  At the end of the week i will post about our trip but for now I want to brag about my husband. I have known Greg for a couple of years now and I can say that he keeps making my life better and better. We have only been married for 6 months but i have already learned so much from him. One day i asked him how he was so positive and he said everyday when i wake up i look forward to something that will make me happy that day. He is so content and happy with his life he rarely focuses on what he wants and is always thinking about what he has. He is so funny and is always making me laugh. I couldn't imagine my life with out him. He makes me so happy and i am so grateful for him.  I am so lucky i get to spend the rest of my life with him! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Happy Birthday Gregger! I am so happy that you are in my life too! And that Lindsey is now apart of that life! And that you are in town to celebrate! Can't wait for you guys to spend the day here on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute Lindsey, I love you guys! Greg is so great, and I love that you appreciate how happy he is! Because he is the happiest. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete